Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cult Swinger Panties.

   I literally only worked for an hour and a half today. BUT, I did get asked to join this cult church thats behind our shop for the second time. I gave the lady a fake number, except I just realized she knows where I work. And once she figures out I lied, I bet I will be cursed or something cool like that.

   Also today, a middle aged guy came in and went straight to the woman's section. He grabbed all sorts of lingerie and underwear and stuff. When my boss asked him what it was for, all he said was, "Its for the swingers party I'm having tonight... Its just a sex party." First off, where is this awesome party? And how old do you have to be to join?? 19? Perfect!

-Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment