Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Monday, June 18, 2012

UFOs.

   I have seen a couple of UFOs in my short little life time. One at camp watching the stars. I thought it was a shooting star but it suddenly stopped, zig zagged, and shot off a different direction. Second one, I came home from football practice and saw a giant grey and brown saucer hovering over the street.
   But tonight was a doozy. Why? Because I had a witness with me. We were looking over the horizon and noticed a small light appear out of nowhere. It slowly raised and got very bright and big. It then hovered for about a 30 seconds and slowly dropped down and disappeared. Yea it may not have been an alien. It may have been too though. BUT still technically considered an unidentified flying object. UFOs fa days!

-C


UPDATE: 4 different people saw it last night that I know of. Nobody knew what it was. U. F. O.

No comments:

Post a Comment