Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Wife: Demi Lovato

   Dem Dem Dem.. Another Disney girl to steal my heart. Yes this was going to be the week for Miley, but there was a little bit of a major setback. Just a little thing called getting engaged. Total bummer. But anyways, how the hell does Disney do it? They just pull in the babes like its nothing. Except Miranda Cosgrove. Ick. Back to Demi. She's total wife material and all, but what does she even do? Was that Camp Rock movie it for her? I guess all that matters in this situation is that she's hot and I am taking this time right now to propose to her. Demi, if you're reading this babe, I'm on one knee asking you to be my wife. Is this just to get back at Miley? .....no......
<3 Cody



PS. I've noticed the views come from people who type in the girls names with "boobs" at the end, so in order to get more views, here goes nothing. Demi Lovato's boobs. Demi Lovato nude. Naked girl boobs. Boobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment