Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Miley Cyrus is engaged..

   This is one of the worst days of my life. My crush since day 1 is now engaged to Thors bro. Dammit Miley, you really know how to crush a dream. You've been dating this noob Liam for only a couple years, I've been looking at your riskay pictures for like 5 years now. Not fair. Oh well, I'll give the marriage a month or two. Then right back on the horse I go.

-C.

PS- doesn't help that I was going to do Miley as my Friday Wife this week. Psychic.

Dear Cody,

The word is 'risque'. Not 'riskay'. Good grief, you dumbass.

Sincerely,
Taylor

I forgot you even existed on this thing.

-Cdoy.

You can't even spell your name. And not really. I hate blogs. I hate life. I hate people. I hate you.

Much love,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment