Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Wife: Ariana Grande

   Sorry you guys didn't get one last week, I was busy living life and yoloing. But boy oh boy am I giving you guys a good one to make up for it. Lordy Ariana is a major babesicle. I have no idea what she does, probably an actress right? Don't really care. Anyways I think its the red hair on a mexican hipster babe that does it for me. I've seen her with her regular hair and I didn't even bat an eye. Blah city. But her hair now, wowzas. Now, after I got my girl Gabriella Cilmi to follow me on Twitter, I thought i'd try my luck with this broad. Long story short, she has a very annoying Twitter so I unfollowed her. Sorry my love.
<3 Cody


No comments:

Post a Comment