Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Friday Wife: Lulu Antariksa

   Yea its Saturday. Don't care. I'm human and I forgot. Anyways, I'm sitting here watching the new Figure It Out and I see this beaut. Lulu Antariksa. Never heard of her, never seen her in my life. But she is TOTAL wife material. A hot mexican hipster girl. I have never fallen in love with a girl I will never meet so fast. Maybe I should start watching more new Nick shows, even though everyone knows 90's Nick was the best. Hence the fact that they brought back Figure It Out. Its pretty good, except I know nobody on the show and I miss Laurie Beth Denberg.

And I'm gonna try this again... Lulu Antariksa Boobs, Nude, Tits. Laurie Beth Denberg Boobs, Nude, Tits. <--- That should get us some more views.



<3 Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment