Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Beibs.

   November 16, 2011. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was with a few guys hitting up Taco Bell. Now Taco Bell is THE greatest fast food chain on this planet and anyone who disagrees can suck a fatty. But on that night, my love for TB almost burned to the ground. No not from the food, from the service. I order my regular, a cheesy gordita crunch and a beef nacho cheese chalupa, no tomato, extra shredded cheese. Anyway I get my order and head over to the pop machine while Taylor and the other guys order. All of a sudden I hear giggling. I look over and they're all staring at me.
   I asked what is so funny and thats when the cashier says it. "Oh I was just telling your friends you look like Justin Beiber.." Now if a girl said that, she wants it and its a total compliment. But when a guy says that, its a huge insult. He might as well have just kicked me in the balls and called me Martha. But what came next was worse. He calls all of his employees over to look at me, telling them one by one, "Tell me he doesn't look like Justin Beiber!" Then, to make matters worse, they all started singing 'Baby' at me. I was gang banged with humiliation. I immediatly walk over to my chair, looking down at the floor in shame. But this guy decides to take it one step farther. The cherry on top. He calls out the name on my receipt, but it wasn't Cody... The prick crossed out my name and put 'The Beibs'. Who does this to someone? Who publicly humiliates someone like that? Obviously a low life TB employee that goes by the name Nicholas D.

-C.



No comments:

Post a Comment