Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wiid.

   About a month ago, St. Patricks day weekend to be exact, I was in Lincoln visiting family and friends. Now I was born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska until recently moving up to the big O to go to this purgatory of a school we like to call the Creative Center. Any who, I'm in Lincoln and get a call from ye ol' sister saying I should come to this party for St. Patty's day downtown. I go to the party, party was fun, get home, fall asleep, blah blah blah. The next morning is where it gets interesting.
   My mom decides to put the sheets I've been sleeping on into the wash. Typical Sunday afternoon for most moms, but boy was she in for a surprise! She takes the sheets out of the washer and out falls a little baggy with a nug of weed. Immediately, she calls me downstairs and does what all moms do when they find something, "Whats this Cody? Are you smoking pot? You can tell me. Just be honest. Is this yours? Just tell me." I didn't know what to tell her. It really wasn't mine and I had no idea how it got into my bed considering I only wear boxers when I sleep. So I gave her this huge speech about how its not mine and she ended up telling me she believed me. She easily didn't believe me. I mean how could she? Im a teenager who goes to an art school. She probably thinks I take LSD and meth just to get a little buzz going each morning.

   Mom, if you're reading this, its not my weed. Also, that cocaine in the drawer, not mine.......


-Cody

1 comment:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete