Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

R.

   Recently I did a logo for a local rapper here in Omaha named JaSoulo. Now my 2 favorite things in this world are art and music. Mostly GOOD rap music. So doing this logo for him was perfect for me. If you know me, you know I'm pretty much obsessed with Tech N9ne. So last year when I got a hold of his people and they used my face paint design for his tour, XXL Magazine shoot, and Monster Energy Drink commercial I nearly exploded.
   Through Tech, I heard of this rap group named Aqualeo. Instantly loved there music and instantly followed them on Twitter. I talked with them, they followed me, we messaged each other, I made a logo design for them, they loved it and now they're going to be using it! Once I see it on their work, I again, will explode.
All you rappers out there reading this, HMU.

-C.


P.S. Heres Jasoulo, with my logo at the beginning. Take a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment