Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

URGENT.

   To the 5 people who actually look at this blog, I need your help. Im just your average poor white college student who needs a couple things. I don't want these, I need them. And I have like $4.17 in my pocket. So heres the list of things I need and if you would like to donate anything of these things, send them to Cody Kaufman at 11255 Evans St. Omaha NE 68164. If you send me any of these I will give you a very special shout out and a limited autographed picture of yours truly with a photoshopped picture of your face over my friend Taylors. We'll look like were bffs or some shit.

-Razor Scooter
-Bow and arrow
-Metal BBs
-Gas mask
-Metal detector

No questions please. Thank you!

-Cod.


No comments:

Post a Comment