Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Monday, April 30, 2012

WEEEEE.

   Today was just a great ass day. Slept in and skipped half of school, took the pup to the dog park, powered through what I missed during the second half of the day, got to work, boss gives me a raise and says I was his best employee, got a $10 tip, worked an extra hour, makin some more pesos, saw a ginger with a mullet rapping to a Lil Wayne song (absolutely KILLED the verses), and topped off the night with some Taco Bell. The absolute worst part of my day was waiting in the TB line for 10 minutes. I wish that was the worst part of my day everyday. Also, if anyone knows how, I think we should get Taco Bell to sponsor Boobs and Oreos. If that happens, I will gladly change the name of our blog to Boobs and Tacos/Boobs and the Bell/Tits and Tacos/Boobies and Baja Blasts etc. Taco Bell, get at me.

-Codeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment