Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'm a prick.

   There's this lady who lives in the same apartment building as me. She lives on the basement level. The other day I was walking in with my dog Gnarly. Gnarles is the nicest dog on the planet, and possibly even this universe. Anyways, I walk in and this lady is standing at the top of the stairs. She completely froze up when she saw I was walking the this beast. I opened the door and Gnarly being her cute little curious self goes to smell this lady. The lady freaks out, jumps back, and pretty much falls down a few stairs. Smh.
   So today I go home to get lunch and take Gnarly for  a stroll and as I'm walking down the stairs I realize she's standing at the top of the stairs again. Immediatly she freezes up as if she was looking death in the eyes. So what do I do? I go out and hold the door open for her. I knew she wouldn't come out, but me being a prick bastard kid, thought it would be funny to play dumb and act polite. She just stood there looking at me and waited for me to leave for a good 30 seconds. I never saw her come out the building so I assume she just snuck out the back. Now I get how people can be scared of dogs, but man up. I got her on a tight leash. If she even tried anything I'm not just gonna sit there and watch her maul your face off. I mean just look at this pup.
Does that look like the face of a killer?? Didn't think so.


-Cod.

No comments:

Post a Comment