Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Monday, April 30, 2012

For your Mondays.

   Happy Monday errbody. Hopefully this picture of me will make you a little more of a happy camper. I grew up with 2 sisters and I know they both wanted a third one. So they did what any sisters who didn't want a brother would do. Turn me female. They would constantly dress me up in their clothes and put make up shit on my face. Pure child cross dressing at its best. Even though I look like I'm the happiest person in the world in this picture, trust me, there was pure hatred and embarrassment behind that freshly powdered layer on my face. But hey, I wasn't a bad looking girl, so theres a plus.

P.S. I think my girl name for my sisters was "Abby". I don't know, I think I look more like a Claire.

-Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment