Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Meet the Pros.

   This is Taylor. He loves screamo. He loves satan. He loves depression. His motto is "life is pain." How depressing is that shit?? His hobbies include "skateboarding," even though he can barely do an ollie, art, if you consider writing 'satan' over and over on pieces of paper art, and listening to shitty metal bands. He's a hipster but will never admit to it, typical hipster move. I honestly don't know why I'm friends with him... I think I'm his only friend. But everyone needs a friend so I guess thats what I'm here for!
-Cody<3

   Cody. Fatty. Stupid idiot. Look at this freak. What a dirtbag. The Justin Beaver look was never cool. And those pedophile glasses just ain't cuttin' it ya dingus. Kill yourself scumbag. I don't understand how anyone could enjoy life when they look like this turd. And Tech Nine, who the heck listens to that crap? I bet he goes home everyday after school, locks himself in his room, has a good cry and listens to Tech Nine and Insane Clown Posse. We all know Tech Nine is a Juggalo. Can't hide your true colors ya freaks.

-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment