Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Wife. Gabriella Cilmi.

   I've just decided to start a weekly thing. The Friday wife. These are women who I would wife immediatly without even getting to know them. Aka megababes. Anyway, this first one goes out to my Australian girl, Gabriella Cilmi. Ever since I saw her music video for 'Sweet About Me' I was instantly in love. She's a solid 10 with a great voice. And theres one more little thing thats not a big deal at all.. She follows me on Twitter. NBD. Now there is literally hundreds of thousands of unreal pictures of her on google, so I suggest you take a gander. Also, her videos and music are just as good. Had to throw that one in there. One love Gab.

-Cody


No comments:

Post a Comment