Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Crackheads.Work.Crackheads.

    The other day, I was doing business like usual, sitting around my work doing squat. A white lady comes in with her black "son?" Anyways he's being the normal 5 year old and being annoying as shit. So what does she tell him? "If you don't stop being so annoying, I will crucify you." You know, regular mom talk. At first I thought that was a little harsh to say to a little kid, but then I look over and he is pulling a woman mannequin's shirt off. Squeezing. Poking. Even got a little lick in there. So I'd say the whole crucify talk was totally fair to say to him.
    So this lady goes on and grabs a bunch of clothes from our clothing section and wheels her cart over to the bathroom where you're suppose to try the clothes on. Instead, this skinny looking crackhead lady decides to strip down and try clothes on right then and there. Nothing but a bra and thong in the middle of the store. My boss and I look at each other in disgust. She tries on this dress and wants one of us to "zip her up." The boss man turns to me and says out loud "Im not touching that." Cant blame the guy, she was as ugly as sin. Anyways I reached out and zipped her up, quickly, and got the hell out. Neither me or the boss had balls to tell her to try on the clothes in the bathroom like a normal human, so we call over her "son" and tell him we'd give him a sucker if he told his "mom" to go into the bathroom. Worked like a charm. I still have my eyesight and he got a sucker. Win win.

-Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment