Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wut.

   Today I was out doing more furniture deliveries for my work. Every time I do one I seem to either be in a weird situation or see something amazing. Today I saw something amazing. Something so amazing my jaw literally dropped. It was a ghetto Asian kid, like one from Gran Torino, with a blowout haircut. If you don't know what the blowout is, its the ridiculous Pauly D hairstyle. Now this wasn't any ordinary blowout, It was, and I'm not joking when I say this, over a foot tall. When I drove past him everything went into slow motion. We made awkward eye contact and I was overwhelmed with emotion. I felt scared/happy/confused/angry/lost faith in all humanity. You know the feeling. But yes, I witnessed something more rare than bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster. A ghetto Asian kid with a footlong blowout just walking his bike on the sidewalk. This one needs to go down in the books.

-Cody

P.S. This brings up something I've always thought should be invented. A contact with a camera in it. If I could take pictures of everything I saw, you guys would flip.

P.P.S. This picture of Adam Lambert is the closest thing I could find that looked like the kid. 

Dearest Cody,
is this what you are describing?

-Taylor

Thats exactly what I was looking for.

well there's more where that came from- https://www.facebook.com/bombhair

No comments:

Post a Comment