Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

After Werk.

   Most of this stuff I tell you honestly sounds like I make it up. I'm not kidding you when I say this weird stuff happens to me on the reg. I'm always in or always see awkward/crazy situations. After work today Im driving home and I hear a huge screech from the car behind me. I look back to see this jeep slamming its brakes to avoid hitting this dumbass idiot driver. That wasn't the weird part though. There was a little white dog on the passengers lap. Just minding his own biz probably licking its balls. Then, when the guy hit the brakes, the dog literally flew and hit the windshield. I was so confused as to what I just saw... Now I'm a total dog lover, always have been always will be. But this was just way too funny of a moment to not laugh. Almost cried myself all the way home. Thanks pup.
-C.

No comments:

Post a Comment