Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Emo.

   Today was just an emotional roller coaster for me. Woke up in a good mood, got to school, bad mood. Spill Starbucks and Snapple all over myself, get caught looking like I'm jerking off in the bathroom while I'm trying to get this crap off my pants, go get some Taco Bell to cure my pain, my main lady Cookie spelled my name Coty, wtf is that?? Don't act like you don't know who I am Cookie, Im your number one customer. Then, we go to a printing press. A freaking printing press. Aka the most depressing job in the world. I'd much rather work at an abortion clinic than that place. Every time anyone would ask a question I would just give them the worst glare I could, just to let them know that they are stupid and they should not be asking any questions at all. Oh you really want to know about interning at this printing press?? I would too if I wanted to be depressed my whole life and kill myself. But besides all that, my days been pretty good!
-Cody.

No comments:

Post a Comment