Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Avengers.

   So tonight I went and saw the Avengers. Uhmazing. Loved it. There was one problem though, the people in the audience. Now I know all of my posts lately have been about me hating people, and I'm not sorry. People suck. At the movie everyone was constantly making noise. I don't know if it was my ADHD kicking in or what but I was so annoyed. I would try paying attention to the movie then bam! Somebody was wiping there fingers with loud ass napkins.
   The guy next to me was wearing a leather jacket and chewing gum the whole time. His stupid leather jacket was the worst thing of the night. I wanted to turn and beat his face in for wearing it. Who wears a freaking leather jacket into a movie? Anyways, someone else had a laser pointer, people kept messing with napkins, somebody dropped a glass bottle twice, everyone kept moving, etc. Just sit down and enjoy the freaking movie. Don't even think about going to the bathroom you dipshits. Just sit.
-Cod.

No comments:

Post a Comment