Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another day of work, another story.

   So today I get the call from my boss to come in like usual. I get there and he tells me I have to do a delivery. So before every delivery I call the person to make sure they're home and have someone to help carry the furniture in their place. So I call this Rob guy, and I can tell he's an older guy probably in his 60's. Just sounds like the nicest guy in the world. I ask him if he has somebody to help him take in the furniture, and he asks if he can talk to my manager. I hand the phone to the bossman and his eyes got super big. He puts the phone on speaker and these are just a few of the things I hear:
"You mother fucker, I never got told I needed someone to help me"
"speak mother fucking english you asshole" (my boss is from Africa)
"you piece of god damn shit I'm gonna call the cops"
"send your delivery boy over here and see what the fuck happens asshole"
"keep your god damn furniture I don't give a fuck"
"I was in a coma for 3 fucking weeks and now you're telling me I need to put furniture in myself?"



   Now, our policy is door to door delivery. He knew this. So my boss and I are almost in tears laughing at all that this guy is saying. I end up still doing the delivery, honestly kind of scared doing it because he was an insane MF. Literally thought he would have a gun or his home boyz there after what he said about "sending the delivery boy". I call him to tell him I'm there and he comes out... Freakin happiest person in the world. Asked me how I was doing with a big smile on his face. I hate people.

-Cod

No comments:

Post a Comment