Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

work was cool.

   Today at work, I was miserable. Sick as balls and didn't feel like moving a finger. My boss noticed and sent me off to Staples to print off new clothing tags so I wouldn't have to be at the store and infect everyone else with my fungus. Now, my boss likes things done fast and efficiently. The complete opposite happened. Took me 45 minutes just to print off the tags. As I was walking back to the car I noticed my keys were gone. Yup, those muhfuggas got locked inside. Thankfully one window is broken and "fixed" with ductape. So I headed back into Staples to get me a letter opener. Worked like a charm. Kind of. 
   So there I was driving with an open broken window and bam, it started pouring. Inside soaked. Total loose butthole of a day, so the boss man and I sat in his car in the ran and listened to his raggae album he made. Good way to end a shit day.
-Cody.

No comments:

Post a Comment