Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Death Metal

Some stuff I'm listening to. It won't let me post a third one in the format I want, but the last video would be a track off of Carcass's "Heartwork" record. Highly influential melodic death metal album. I know there are some goobers out there who think Arch Enemy and later In Flames are actually good, and I'd like to suggest you take a listen to "Heartwork" and educate yourselves. 

Unleashed-Before The Creation of Time
90's Swedish death metal about Norse mythology and viking life as opposed to lyrics about HP Lovecraft and horror themed lyrics that was so prevalent at the time. 

Revenge-Us and Them (Higher Power)
Filthy, dirty black/death metal from Canada. Absolute chaos. 


My favorite kind of music. The perfect music to skate to. The perfect music to live life to.
-Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment