Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

every hole.

   So every other weekend is when I come back to Lincoln to stay at my parents house and see my family and friends and yada yada yada. My parents love it (only because) I bring my dog Gnarly with me. Anywho I'm pretty sure my mom wants us gone already. Just a few days ago my mom spent about $100 just to get the carpet cleaned. First time in years. Now the other day she made chicken and threw the rest of the dead carcass away in the trash. She told me to put the trash can on the table so G wouldn't get to it. I told her she wouldn't and didn't bother to touch the trash. We left for about 15 minutes and when we came home, we found that it was all gone, bones and all. Gnarly ate it. Strike 1. The next morning was the true disaster story. She pooped, strike 2. She peed twice, strike 3 and 4. And she threw up, strike 5. Im out. All of this on my moms freshly cleaned carpet. Like I said, I think she wants us gone.

-Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment