Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pets n shit.

   So I don't know what the hell is wrong with my family, but I love it. We have had a plethora of the weirdest pets and it always seems to continue. I'll start with my parents. My dad used to have a spider monkey when he was my age, his neighbor had a chimp. And of course he had dogs. Mom, dogs. My parents met, had some kids. Then together we got ducks, hamsters, rabbits, parakeets, fish, and Charlie my first dog. Then as kids we went in our own directions with the animals. Oldest sister had a tank of about 20 different insane fish, a bunch of fire belly toads, a frog, and now a dog named Sticky. Middle sister got fish and a horrible rat named Snowball. It had red eyes so I figured it was some sort of spawn of Satan. Then me, I had fish, many frogs, a turtle, some shrimp, a lizard, 2 quails, and a boa constrictor. I was feeding my boa one fateful day and it snuck out of the cage and got lost in the vents never to be seen again. NBD. But now I have my pup Gnarles. The girl of my dreams. The love of my life. The peanut butter to my jelly. The toilet paper to my anus.
-Cdollaz

No comments:

Post a Comment