Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Good Mourn.

   Well this Friday just started off with a bang! Woke up late for school because of all the damn noise inside my apartment last night. Then when I finally do leave for school this morning I get bit by a little shithead dog. I'm not so mad at the dog biting the back of my leg as I am the retard of a lady who owns him.
   This little black dog is always out when Im walking my dog Gnarly and it always bites her on the legs or face. Lady get your damn dog under control. Obviously its a little shit and should be euthanized but I'm thinking the same thing should be done to you. Seriously after the dog bit me all she said was "Oh be nice" to the dog. She didn't ask if I was okay or say she was sorry. Just, oh be nice. Hey lady, incase you haven't noticed, it does this every damn day. Another pointless human being who shouldn't be walking on this earth. I wish the absolute worst for this scumbag.
   Anyways back to my great start of a day, I get to school around lunchtime so we head over to good ol' Micky D's for some food. Taylor picked out our booth and sat down. I sat on the other side of him, but on the other side is a huge puddle of water. My ass immediately gets soaked and I start swearing up a storm in front of everyone. My khaki shorts have a huge water mark on them and it is totally uncomfortable. Everyone stared at me as I walked out and I wanted to flip them all off, but me being the nice guy I am, held my composure. Tgif I guess.
-C.

No comments:

Post a Comment