Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pissed.

   Im so mad right now its not even funny. I didn't get to eat breakfast this morning so I was going to buy some stuff out the vending machines at school. The regular Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies and a Starbucks Mocha drink. If you haven't tried those together, you're insane. Its an orgy in your mouth. Anyway, I go to get it and the cookies get stuck. Strike one. I put the money in the drink machine, it won't take it. Strike two. I go to find the lady that deals with this stuff, she's not there. Strike three. Im out. First world problems are the absolute worst.
-Cod

UPDATE: I now have the food in my hands and am a happy little guy. That was a close call though.

UPDATE 2: I'm mad again. I spilled a mixture of peach Snapple and Starbucks all over my pants and phone. Don't ask why they were mixed or how it got spilled. I was bored. I went to the bathroom to wash it off and was scrubbing my pants hard and fast, then 2 guys walked in and only saw what I was doing from behind. I wonder what their first thoughts were.

No comments:

Post a Comment