Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

nuts weekend

   To add on to this awesome weekend, besides the whole killer trip, I went to the Tech N9ne/Machine Gun Kelley concert in Omaha with my girlfran. Most mosh pittiest and least juggaloest Tech concert I have been to yet. But before the concert I was heading home to Omaha and got pulled over. Apparently I was doing 90 in a 75, when I know for a fact I was going 85. Anyways you should've seen the look on the sheriffs face when I pulled my license out of my fanny pack. Pure disgust. Yolo.
   Then today at work, right when I get there an armless lady stormed out in anger and was mumbling something about prices. Weird. Also I witnessed an old lady fall in the parking lot. Never have I seen an old person fall, but boy oh boy did it look painful. I ran out there and got her up and into her car right away, so yes I am a hero. Nbd ladies, its just what I do.
-Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment