Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Made some new bros.

   Work has yet to disappoint me with weird things happening to me. Today I went to do a delivery, and I end up in the most ghetto part of Omaha I have been in yet. Its like I was in another world, or Compton. So I get to the house and out come 5 dudes from the backyard where they were bbqing. 2 of them were just total beef castles, 1 was a fat guy with his shirt off, 1 of them had a dreadlock mohawk, and the other was a short chunky dude.
   First thing I notice is one of the beefers had a gun in his pants. Just sticking out in broad daylight. Scared some urine out of me. Then I get some of the mattresses out and they go "You ain't gonna carry dis in?" So I tell them our 'door-to-door' policy and they said "Dats some bullshit." After we unload the van I'm getting ready to get in and the fat one says "Okay now hand over the keys, I'm taking the car." I just froze up. Didn't have a clue what to do or say.
   Thankfully the man said he was joking... But the final thing he said after I got in was "I know you white folks like when us ni**as give you handshakes and shit like you're part of our crew so here." He proceeded to give me some kind of neat handshake and we both laughed and bonded and became bffs.
-Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment