Welcome to Boobs and Oreos

This is a blog about the insanely average lives of Taylor Smith and Cody Kaufman.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Speechin N Shit.

   So today is another shitty day here at the Creative Center, because its Wednesday! And you know what Wednesdays mean... communications class! Seriously I'm not joking when I say this class makes me want to chop my balls of and feed them to a gaggle of wolf spiders. First off, I hate communication in general. I'm not a big fan of the human race and the last thing I want to do is talk to anyone. Not only do we have to do all that crap, we have to give speeches. Did I mention I go to an art school? A speech class in art school. Im contemplating on grabbing the scissors and giving my balls a chop right now just thinking about it.
   Today our teacher told us we have to give a ceremonial speech. Not just any speech, but one we would normally give at a wedding or funeral. WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT?? How awkward is it gonna be next week when were all standing up there congratulating somebody whose not there on getting married? Or saying how much we're going to miss somebody whose not there because they're dead. Just get me out of this school before I cut off my whole body off.

UPDATE: We just watched this video in class to show how our speech should look. Uuum are you kidding me bro? You want us to give a speech this awkward? Seriously who the hell talks like this in the first place? My teacher has to be on some crazy shit to think this is how a speech should look. I think she's one of those people who loves talking to people who don't want to talk. She's one of those people who just strives to have an awkward conversation with you at the grocery store while you're trying to shop and won't leave you alone. If you make it through this whole video without blowing your brains out, I applaud you.
-C.

No comments:

Post a Comment